How to Consign
- Select your items for resale
- Clean/repair, and bring to working condition.
- Realistically evaluate the condition and price at a reasonable realistic price or let our knowledgeable staff evaluate and price your items for you.
- Bring items to either of your convenient locations in Wickford RI, Fall River MA or Mystic CT.
Our Consignment Policy
- When dropping of items Consignor fills out our drop off form with contact info and Inventory list with pricing ( unless you request assistance with pricing for an additional 5%) customer leaves with a copy of inventory form.
- We then process your items giving you a unique consignor number and issue each item its unique item number
- We mail a verification form which is an itemized account of items left for consignment and how much they will sell for
- When Items sell consignor will receive 60% of final sale.
- Included With your Check you will receive a verification report which is a print out of what sold and how many items remain.”
- Our Wickford location has been serving boaters since 1994 with 7200 sq ft of inventory it is our largest store and is always packed with inventory with new inventory arriving daily.
We also offer new inventory and the option of ordering new from our catalog with a one day turnaround adding just 20% over our wholesale cost we will save you money!
How consignment works
Items are left on consignment, no appointment necessary, walk-ins accept. You Receive 60% of sale proceeds on all items sold.
- We accept quality merchandise in full working condition.
- There is no restriction on item age as long as it is in working condition.
- Item must be cleaned and operational.
- There is no minimum item requirement.
- We accept consignment during all seasons.
- Your account statement is available upon request.
- We do not purchase any items outright.
- Items are assigned unique product ids for inventory control.
- First time customers must setup their consignment account – quick and easy.
- Our goal is to re-sell high quality items. We do not sell broken merchandise.
- Save money.
- International next day shipping available.
- Find “hard to find” items.
- Buy high quality marine equipment at a fraction of retail cost.
- Participate in recycling.
- One stop shop for a full range of equipment, from boats to parts and accessories.
- Purchase new and used.
- Friendly staff and atmosphere.
- Convient locations, close to marinas.
- Turn your used marine equipment into cash, earn money.
- Receive consignor proceeds via a check.
- Recycle your equipment.
- Clean out your storage.
- Receive a tax deduction for donating equipment.
- Convient locations.
- Your used marine equipment can be marketed internationally.
- Automatic consignment payments.