How to Consign
- Select your items for resale
- Clean/repair, and bring to working condition.
- Realistically evaluate the condition and price at a reasonable realistic price or let our knowledgeable staff evaluate and price your items for you.
- Bring items to either of your convenient locations in Wickford RI, Fall River MA or Mystic CT.
Our Consignment Policy
- When dropping of items Consignor fills out our drop off form with contact info and Inventory list with pricing ( unless you request assistance with pricing for an additional 5%) customer leaves with a copy of inventory form.
- We then process your items giving you a unique consignor number and issue each item its unique item number
- We mail a verification form which is an itemized account of items left for consignment and how much they will sell for
- When Items sell consignor will receive 60% of the final sale.
- Included With your Check you will receive a verification report which is a print out of what sold and how many items remain.”
- We also offer new inventory and the option of ordering new from our catalog with a one-day turnaround adding just 20% over our wholesale cost we will save you money!
How consignment works
Items are left on consignment, no appointment necessary, walk-ins accepted. You receive 60% of sale proceeds on all items sold.
- We accept quality merchandise in full working condition.
- There is no restriction on item age as long as it is in working condition.
- Item must be cleaned and operational.
- There is no minimum item requirement.
- We accept consignment during all seasons.
- We do not purchase any items outright.
- Items are assigned unique product IDs for inventory control.
- First-time customers must set up their consignment account – quick and easy.
- Our goal is to re-sell high-quality items. We do not sell broken merchandise.
- Save money.
- International next day shipping available.
- Find “hard to find” items.
- Buy high-quality marine equipment at a fraction of retail cost.
- Participate in recycling.
- One stop shop for a full range of equipment, from boats to parts and accessories.
- Purchase new and used.
- Friendly staff and atmosphere.
- Convenient locations, close to marinas.
- Turn your used marine equipment into cash, earn money.
- Receive consignor proceeds via a check.
- Recycle your equipment.
- Clean out your storage.
- Receive a tax deduction for donating equipment.
- Convenient locations.
- Your used marine equipment can be marketed internationally.